Wow! It sounds like working for Michele must be GREAT!
If you’re interested in working for Michele, here are the details:
Looking for someone with a independent, can-do attitude!
Michele LaRock is a nutritionist in Hadley looking for an assistant available weekly to help manage her nutrition practice. Specifically, Michele’s assistant would need to thrive in administrative tasks, technical support, and creative projects.
Administrative Tasks include:
- Entering data in Michele’s visits logs
- Scanning documents and organizing files in Google Drive
- Sending and filing invoices, receipts, and faxes
- Scheduling patients
- Contacting insurance companies to check patient benefits
- Maintaining Michele’s WordPress website
- Helping Michele with infrequent phone, computer, printer issues
- Setting up necessary technology for presentations
- Creating flyers, handouts, and recipes for Michele’s workshops
- Maintaining Michele’s branding throughout all print and electronic media
- Creating WordPress blog posts and events
- Creating Mailchimp emails to send out to clients
- Creating presentations (preferably using Prezi) for Michele’s presentations
Attributes of an ideal candidate:
- Independent Worker – Michele often requires her assistant to work in office without her there.
- “Yes! And…” Attitude – Must be able to be flexible, adaptable, and agreeable through Michele’s changing needs.
- Consistent – Michele’s schedule is flexible with the assistant’s schedule, but will require consistency week to week.
- Focused, motivated, positive, and creative.
The job is 10-12 hours/week starting as soon as possible
Starting pay: $14.00/hour (expect increase in pay over time)
Office located at 234 Russell Street, Hadley, MA 01035
Car is not necessary but would be more convenient (the office is on Route 9 the B43 bus route).
Submit a letter of interest and/or resume with references to Michele at RD@michelelarock.com with the subject “Assistant Application”.
It’s that simple!